Our Client, a well-established Accounting company based in Cape Town – Hout Bay is currently looking to fill a fantastic position as Accounting Executive. Their client’s spectrum varies from private individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, close corporations, companies, trusts and NPOs/ PBOs.
In this role you work closely with the sales accounting department, being responsible for the day-to-day running of our client’s accounting tasks.
If you have solid experience in Accounting and you are a reliable, professional, able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach- then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Salary: R20.000 – R25.000 /pcm
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8h00 – 16h30, Friday 8h00 – 13h00 (no flexi time and no option to work from home)
- Experience in an Accounting or Auditing department
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans and/or German language skills advantageous
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, Caseware or Draftworx advantageous
- Possessing business acumen
- Degree in Business Accounting or similar
- Ability to focus on details
- Managing time effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Absolute trustworthy
- Verify received payments made to our suppliers
- Maintaining appropriate cash-flows
- Preparing VAT returns for South Africa
- Managing cash transactions
- Coordinating finance accounts and direct debits
- Drafting of Account Plans
- Preparing monthly cash flow statements
- Verifying accounts transactions
- Performing payroll administration duties
- Controlling budget expenses
If you are suitable for this position, please forward your CV to
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSouth African ID