Would you like to work where others go on holiday with over 300 sunshine days per year?
Then, this is exactly the right thing for you!
Our Client, a big player in the gaming industry is looking for an individual who will be responsible for affiliate acquisition and network management. You will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results whilst ensuring day-to-day communication with affiliates to optimise all affiliate traffic.
Salary: Starting on 25.000€ per year + Benefits (private health insurance + gym membership + monthly team activities/get togethers)
- Strong interpersonal skills and salesmanship attitude
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- An eye for detail and excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work autonomously and proactively
- Excellent understanding of the Online Gaming industry
Roles and responsibilities:
- Pro-actively managing a portfolio of Affiliate Marketing programs.
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates and partnerships.
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact
which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Handling internal partnerships and deals on our own affiliate websites
- Working with numerical data presented in a variety of reports and spreadsheets.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
If you are a suitable candidate please forward your CV and motivational letter to
We look forward to hearing from you soon!