Our Client is the leading volunteer organization recruiting young people from around the world, including the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas. They have sent over 115,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 29 countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in the fields of medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.
Our Client is now looking for American English speaking Content Creator to join their team in Cape Town to help produce content for their multilingual communication platforms in order to help inspire potential volunteers from France and other European countries to join one of their projects.
You’ll be a part of an international creative team based in Cape Town, and you’ll work closely with their Marketing and Sales teams based in the UK.
We have got big plans for the future! Apply now!
Job type: Full time
Salary: ZAR 15,000 – 17,300 (depending on experience)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop original website content, including copy, images and video
- Edit and optimize all existing web copy to ensure it is SEO friendly
- Manage paid and organic social media content including planning, implementation and reporting
- Write marketing materials such as blog pieces and newsletters
- Translate and upload content from other languages as required
- Plan, create, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies
- Analyse and evaluate your marketing efforts in Google Analytics and other data analysis tools
- Native speaker of American English (and/or other languages advantageous)
- 1+ year’s experience in online content creation
- Creative and conceptual writer and thinker able to come up with content ideas that generate high engagement
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Up to date with latest web trends and SEO (preferable)
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of your target market (American English speaking countries)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work towards deadlines
- Good understanding of brand building
To apply please provide a two-page CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Required languageAmerican English
Visa RequirementWork Permit
Related Jobs (46)
German speaking Intermediate FIT Consultant – Namibia on April 12, 2019 Permanent
Spanish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
German speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Japanese speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Swedish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Kundenservice in Kapstadt – Auswandern nach Südafrika / Cape Town on January 21, 2019 PermanentPermanent