Our client, a fast-growing company based in Cape Town, seeks an experienced Assistant Manager to drive the overall performance and manage a team within the customer service department . This is a multi-faceted position that will draw on your management, coaching, engagement, performance management and controlling attrition in an international market. Preference will be given to experienced candidates in the insurance industry.
Salary: R15,000.00 to R20,000.00 /month
- Graduation (in any stream) or diploma with minimum 15 years of education
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Business Process Off-shoring
- Minimum 2 years’ of supervisory experience in international Voice business, preferably in UK client domain and Insurance industry
- Previous experience working in the Insurance Industry would be highly advantageous
Duties and Roles:
- Manage teams and ensure quality and productivity targets are met
- Motivate team members and control attrition
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in the shortest possible time frame
- Handle escalations.
- Provide inputs on process and system to the team members.
- Client Interaction, where required at the level of Supervisors
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Collect and provide data required for various audits like ISO/COPC etc.
- Ensure that all agents in their process know their goals and how they are linked to the Organization’s quality policy
- Effectively manage queue and balancing of work loads
If this sounds like you, please forward your updated CV to email@example.com or reply to this ad with your CV.
We look forward to speaking to you then!
Related Jobs (9)
National Learning and Development Manager, Global Cosmetic Company on February 19, 2019 Permanent
Quality and Process Excellence Manager – Cape Town on November 16, 2018 Permanent