Our Client, one of the leading European manufacturers of power transformers, is currently looking for a fantastic position as Commercial Manager in Pretoria, South Africa. The company is operating in several business sectors such as Power Generation and Railways in 42 countries. Furthermore, the company is offering a broad spectrum of clients in more than 50 countries.
In this role you would work closely with project and sales staff together, developing the company’s sales strategy as well as educating on process to meet overall companies’ targets and objectives.
If you are an expert in Commercial Management, experienced already the engineering environment and you’re excited about the opportunity to identify, pursue and capture new business opportunities – then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note it’s an EE related Role.
Salary: market related salary
- Manager experience in Power Engineering
- Possession of degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical engineering or Management/ Commercial qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Commercial Management
- Ability to manage cross-functional staff under changing circumstances
- Well-versed in financial topics
- Strong analytical and Project Management skills
- Strong communication, sales and presentation skills
- Superb negotiation capabilities
- Affinity for teamwork
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to build up quick relationships to clients
- Thinking outside the box and bringing fresh ideas
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ensure strategic alignment of department to the company’s strategy
- Develop departmental policies, procedures, guidelines and standards
- Develop robust sales and marketing strategy
- Create Intelligence Methodology which collects information on future projects, competitor activity and global and market trends
- Taking care of all customer’s queries for improvement of products
- Ensure effective tender management processes for the company
- Manage, delegate, control and coordinate activities in the department to reach companies’ goals
- Manage projects time efficiently, within budget and to customer’s requirements
- Manage and provide after sales service through 3rd party service providers to reach clients objectives
- Implement project planning and schedule control systems
- Develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, ensuring successful service delivery and support
If you are suitable for this position, please send your CV and a track record of your general and people management to:
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementWork Permit