Would you like to work for a well-founded wellness company? Do you aspire to make a difference and major contribution to clients, whilst also doing meaningful work, that gives you freedom and purpose?
Then, this role is for you!
Our client is looking for a skilled Debtors Clerk to perform the full debtors’ function: invoicing, follow-ups on overdue accounts, processing of credit notes, handling all telephone and admin queries, record keeping of paid and overdue accounts.
Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market related
- Matric results in math/accountancy/economics at level A/B
- Xero (ERP) experience highly advantageous
- Inventory/retail experience preferred
- Debtors reconciliation experience crucial
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration advantageous
- Ensure correct, timely and complete checking of all incoming queries
- Check client’s details are loaded correctly
- Check is all services are loaded correctly
- Follow up with the relevant department if any information loaded is incorrect
- Post debtor invoices to ledger accounts
- Ensure all invoices are allocated to the correct branch code
- Check VAT reflects correctly
- Follow up and resolve any queries
- Send accurate and complete statements to the clients
- Ensure all invoices are paid as per the stipulated client payment terms, no overdue balances on the age analysis
- Ensure all departments deadlines are met
- Organize all financial documents produced and received
If you are a suitable candidate please forward your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSpousal Visa