Would you like to work for well-founded wellness company? Do you aspire to make a difference and major contribution to clients, whilst also doing meaningful work, that gives you freedom and purpose?
Then, this role is for you!
Our Client is looking for skilled Debtors Clerk to perform the full debtors’ function: invoicing, follow-ups on overdue accounts, processing of credit notes, handling all telephone and admin queries, record keeping of paid and overdue accounts.
Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market related
- Xero (ERP) experience highly advantageous
- Inventory/Retail experience preferred
- Creditors reconciliation experience crucial
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration advantageous
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure correct, timely and complete checking of all incoming queries
- Check client’s details are loaded correctly
- Check is all services are loaded correctly
- Follow up with the relevnt department if any information loaded is incorrect
- Post debtor invoices to ledger accounts
- Ensure all invoices are allocated to the correct branch code
- Check VAT reflects correctly
- Follow up and resolve any queries
- Send accurate and complete statements to the Cleints
- Ensure all invoices are paid as per the stipulated client payment terms, no overdue balances on the age analysis
- Ensure all departments deadlines are met
- Organize all financial documents produced and received
If you are a suitable candidate please forward your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSouth African ID