Our Client, a well-established African financial services group, is currently looking for a fantastic position as Financial Advisor to support their office in Pretoria. The company is offering a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 17 countries with the headquarter in Johannesburg, South Africa.
If you are an expert in Financial Advisory, assessing client’s overall financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Salary: basic market related salary + lucrative commission
- One-year b2b Financial Adviser experience
- Possession of RE5 Degree
- Possession of NQF5 – covered 120 Credits (exception 60 credits subject when Advisor is busy completing the 120 Credits)
- Proficient in MS Office and relevant computer systems
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze market’s financial data
- Ability to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Ability to build up quick relationships to clients
- Passion for improving personal finance
- Well-versed in financial topics
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Negotiate with client’s about financial objectives, their risk tolerance and recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy
- Consulting client’s for general advice about financial plans and strategies to reach their personal goals
- Reviewing client accounts on a regular basis to understand if life or economical changes impacts their financial plan
- Managing and updating client portfolios
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients
If this job offer is suitable for you, please send your CV, a 12 months’ pay slip and commission statement from your previous employer to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSouth African ID