Are you fluent in Finnish and English?
This is a leading e-commerce marketing company that offers career opportunities in a highly skilled and competitive environment. Their products and services are created by a team of passionate people and marketed to an international audience. If you are driven, have passion, possess superior skill in your chosen field and want exposure in the online environment, working with clients across the world, in multiple currencies, then you could be the perfect fit.
- Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from identified customers ensuring they remain ardent gamers within the online casino industry
- Completion of daily sales and dials with set KPI in the Finnish language. A successful sale is measured by a customer claiming a promotion by depositing into their account
- Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to customers efficiently
- Establishing and managing key customer relationships for long term reward and benefits
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Performing extra tasks given by managers/supervisors as required – Going the extra mile is key to outperformance!
- Adherence to the rules and dialling schedules within shifts that are aligned with specific markets’ during contactable hours
- Fluency in Finnish and English (verbal and written)
- 1+ years’ call centre/ customer service experience
- Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in the position, please forward your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Related Jobs (31)
Relocation to Cape Town? Swiss French Customer Service Host on February 18, 2019 Permanent
Spanish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
German speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Japanese speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Swedish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent