Our , Black Pen Immigration, based in Seapoint, is currently looking to hire an Immigration Case Managerto join our dynamic team.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- You have 3 years’ work experience in South African immigration law
- You have a tertiary degree
- Preferably, you are fluent in German
- Have an excellent command of the English language and good writing skills
- Have an excellent phone manner and the ability to engage professionally with international clients
- Are comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and answering a high volume of queries
- You are organized and have good time management skills
- You are target-driven
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- You are a team-player
- You are a proven self-starter with good commercial awareness
- Are computer literate, particularly in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Advise international clients with their immigration-related legal cases
- Dealing with different Authorities
- Supervise a small team composing of an administrator and junior immigration lawyer
- Administration duties, such as dealing with the relevant professional bodies
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please include your salary expectation upon application.
I look forward to speaking to you then!