Our excellent client, based in Cape Town, is currently looking for a Junior Creditors Clerk to perform all relevant duties of creditors’ accounting procedures and controls.
- Organize incoming creditor invoices (both prepayment & account suppliers)
- Check invoices for SARS VAT compliance
- Check invoices against vouchers and the contract rates
- Liaise with consultants in case of internal queries and suppliers in case of external queries
- Request missing invoices and supplier statements where required
- Capture invoices to supplier accounts on Tourplan
- Reconcile creditor statements on Tourplan to supplier statements
- Prepare payments to suppliers within agreed/contracted payment terms
- Capture payments in Tourplan once released on banking system
- Submit proof of payments and remittances to suppliers for payments made
- Together with the consultant liaise with suppliers on credit notes and refunds due
- Ensure credit notes and refunds are captured on the system and paid/offset by the supplier
- Reporting and commentary on outstanding items on creditor age analysis
- Reporting and commentary on any vouchers that have been over captured on Tourplan
- Organize and file all financial documents produced and received in a timely and organised filing system
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: 8.000 R p/m + Medical Aid
Starting Date: asap
If you see yourself in this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Offered SalaryR 8000 p/m