Location: Seapoint- CBD
Salary : R 6000 monthly
Starting date: Immediately
Our fast-growing company, Black Pen Immigration based in Seapoint, is currently looking for a Junior Immigration Consultant to join our dynamic legal team.
The position is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and will help you develop the skills needed to successfully work in the immigration field.
- Paralegal or LLB qualification
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as good email etiquette
- Good general computer and internet literacy, e.g. MS Office applications, Dropbox, Google docs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English with an ability to communicate professionally
- Other South African or foreign language skills advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment that requires quick reaction and decision-making
- Ability to remain strictly confidential
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and/or assignments simultaneously
- Team player with a proactive, positive mindset
- VFS Submission
- Dealing with Department of Home Affairs and VFS
- Assist with case work
- Maintain our internal database and filing system
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their CV, motivational letter and salary expectation to email@example.com . Alternatively, please respond to this ad with the required information and salary expectation.
We look forward to speaking to you then!