The primary job function of the Operations Manager is ensuring operational effectiveness on site by providing effective leadership to site staff, ensuring the landlord’s requirements are met and that the most cost-effective methods are utilized consistently.
The Operations Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and form part of the core management structure of the organization. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Ensure that the car park meets its optimum service levels at all time as per the service level agreement
- Building and Maintaining landlord relations
- Ensure accurate reporting on landlord reports and system reports
- Oversee overall financial management, systems and controls on site
- Management of site staff, ensuring that the staff members are correctly deployed, trained and motivated.
- Managing staff relations, disciplinary issues, performance management on site and escalate to HR Department
- Ensure staff deployment schedules run effectively and that monthly wages adhere to budgets
- Ensure that the site meets its optimum service levels at all times as per service level agreement.
- Conduct site audits on a weekly basis and ensure that procedures are adhered to
- Conduct night and weekend visits
- Ensuring that the car park equipment is fully functional, and malfunctions are attended to timeously by system providers
- Analysing system generated data to optimize statistical information to the landlord and management
- Improve the operational systems on site, processes and policies in support of organizations mission
- Previous experience in Operational Management
- Strong background and work experience in Parking Operations
- Relevant Tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Knowledge of contract management, knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Job Type: full-time, permanent
Starting Date: asap
If you are the perfect fit for the present position, please forward your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Related Jobs (9)
National Learning and Development Manager, Global Cosmetic Company on February 19, 2019 Permanent
Quality and Process Excellence Manager – Cape Town on November 16, 2018 Permanent