An exciting career opportunity exists for a suitably qualified individual required to provide administrative support to the legal team within the Property Portfolio for our client, all of its divisions and subsidiary companies.
- To establish and maintain effective support services for the administration of the property portfolio
- Administration of lease agreements
- Administration of any other contracts that relate to property
- Take responsibility for data integrity
- Ensure all owned properties have all necessary documents, including building plans, COC’s, Occupation certificates etc
- Attend various municipalities in order to attend to obtaining missing documentation
- Resolve municipal account issues
- Accurate record keeping
- Adhoc aspects of office administration.
- Matric plus a relevant certificate/diploma in Legal/Property Administration or related field
- Diploma (completed or in progress) in the Legal/Property field an advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Legal/Property environment
- Highly computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
- A sound knowledge and or understanding of accountancy and legalities of property
Skills and personal attributes:
- Confident, Driven and Proactive individual
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Perform well under pressure
- Display a high level of accuracy in his/her work; pays attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, judgment and decision-making abilities
- Reliable, have Integrity and display a professional approach
- Excellent organisational, planning and ability to prioritise
- Demonstrable influencing and persuasion skills
- Cultural sensitivity toward customers and colleagues
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
If you are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!