Our Client, one of the leading companies in the luxury beauty industry with offices located in Cape Town has a fantastic position open as Marketing Manager. The Marketing Team within the Africa Affiliate is responsible for supporting the customization and execution of Regional Marketing Strategies across South Africa as well as the rest of the continent.
If you are an expert in Team Management, experienced already the South African Retail Environment and wish to broaden your horizons in a dynamic company – then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please note it’s an EE related Role.
- Passion for the Health and Beauty industry
- Possession of academic degree
- Experience within the South African Retail Environment such as Woolworths, Click’s or Foschini
- Financial awareness in P&L management
- Preference to work in cross functional teams with loosely defined roles
- Ability to train and manage change
- Aptitude for Media management
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Thinking outside the box and bringing fresh ideas
- Setting brand vision, define strategies and business goals to win in the region
- Responsible for the product innovations portfolio for the local market
- Leading and managing the global to local development
- Working close with trade marketing teams to define and develop best marketing plans, ensuring the best selection of accounts, timings, costs and space allocated for each activation across markets, matching brand objectives and targets
- Implementation of Media strategies for the local market including TV / Digital / PR/ Social Media, briefing and managing of media agencies
- Organization of market related events (e. g Halloween, Valentine’s Day etc.)
- Leading the development of local market assets
- Responsible for developing customer differentiation strategy via tailored Key Account activation calendar in collaboration with Dubai marketing (IMP) and local trade marketing
- Leading market share reporting in collaboration with trade marketing
If this job offer is suitable for you, please send your updated CV and motivational letter to:
We looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementWork Permit