Our Client, an upscale E-commerce company based in Cape Town, is looking for a new business superhero who loves meeting stretch targets and takes exceptional pride in consistently providing delightful customer experiences.
In this role, you would take responsibility for driving new business, the fuel that ignites the Client’s entire E-Commerce business model. You would take responsibility for hands-on engagement with merchants and business partners. You would implement and oversee the full sales process from beginning to end, while working collaboratively with the rest of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Pro-actively engage directly with clients (telephonic/email) negotiating increased deals/engagement on our online marketplace.
- Deliver against assigned sales and pipeline goals while prioritizing outstanding customer experience.
- Identify business development opportunities maintaining strong relationships with decision makers.
- Drive customer development and engagement to meet and exceed goals.
- Build trusted relationships with clients, understanding their business challenges and implementing creative win-win solutions.
- Educates merchants on service offerings to improve their “on-line marketplace presence” and engagement with consumers.
- Educates merchants ideal deal structures and pricing – building value and trust in the relationship.
- Meets departmental sales goals in monthly net revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining a satisfied customer rate.
- Continued product education to better service customer calls.
- Maintains accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
WHAT TO BRING
- Superior closing skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- 4 years of Sales (Outbound sales experience)
- Exceptional customer service and telesales skills
- Fully computer literate (MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical and Problem Solving competence: Ability to analyse and interpret information accurately.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Ability to clearly communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders within and outside the organisation
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Accountable: Professional approach to quality, time, costs and deadlines.
- Ambitious: Committed to constantly learning and adding value.
- Proactive: An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Adaptable: Responsive to changing business needs and critical last minute deadlines.
Relevant Experience / A hunger to learn
Salary: R10K – 15K per month, plus commission
Operating days: Monday – Fridays only!
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org