Today we live in an information society. Are you excited to work on the forefront of software, online and AI industries? The Client Support Representative is a business-to-business support role which involves representing our clients’ services to existing clients across EMEA Region. The G2 Crowd has ranked our client as one of the Top 100 Software companies of 2018.
Our clients’ office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which team work, learning and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all of our clients’ employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.
- To provide excellent customer service to clients across different markets globally
- Be exposed and provide support to companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes
- Support the customers to succeed with our clients’ proprietary software platforms
- Maintain our clients’ customer Help Centre and localise self-serve content
- Serve as a liaison between our clients’ technical team and account management team
- Collaborate with team to achieve your collective and individual monthly and quarterly goals
- Welcoming to change and high-volume environments
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (write and speak on a business level)
- University degree (any discipline)
- Vital to have experience in either HTML, CSS, Freshdesk or Zendesk, live chat
- Experience in live chat support is a plus
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy
Salary: R18 000, R21 600 OTE
Starting Date: February 2019
If you are fluent in Norwegian and ready to take on this exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Required languagefluent Norwegian
Related Jobs (21)
Relocation to Cape Town? Swiss-Italian Customer Service Host on June 21, 2019 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Swiss German Customer Service Host on June 21, 2019 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Swiss French Customer Service Host on June 21, 2019 Permanent