Our excellent client, based in Windhoek, is currently searching for a Procurement & Contracting Coordinator to implement continuous processes to improve the quality of service related to contracting and product. To achieve best rates and/or trading conditions and improve and maintain the company’s level of quality services provided to our clients’ agents and customers as well as increase profitability within the business.
+++ Only candidates with a valid work permit for Namibia can be considered +++
- Increase profitability of our client.
- Support General Manager with negotiations of supplier override commissions, and monitor these.
- Improve yield through re-negotiations.
- Negotiate brochure contributions and secure timely recovery of brochure contributions from suppliers.
- Administrate contracts with suppliers.
- Analyse agent and travel market trends, identify new destinations and develop new products and services.
- Compare and analyse rates and products of competitors and communicate findings.
- Plan pricing and margin parameters.
- Provide consultants with products in line with their agents and markets.
- Find new suppliers/products that offer a good service and better conditions.
- Negotiate best possible rates and conditions with suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers in case of cancellations or when in need of better rates for specific cases.
- Continuously monitor quality of products.
- Keep up to date with product changes and develop a communication strategy.
- Improve product knowledge of Southern Africa and communicate this knowledge to staff.
- Liaise between departments, solve queries and maintain communication between all departments.
- Establish and maintain a constant flow of information within the company.
- Develop and implement a product/supplier training schedule to routinely communicate product updates internally.
- Correspond with suppliers on a regular basis.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Participate in domestic travel shows where needed.
- Conduct robust and regular analysis of existing ad-hoc contracting processes and proactively implement continuous improvement plans.
- Ensure that any bottlenecks in ad-hoc contracting processes are speedily resolved.
- Ensure the maximum profitability possible on the supplier’s portfolio.
- Establish clear targets with suppliers.
- Support the sales team to have the best deals.
- File all correspondence, information according to the defined process.
- Know what our client sells.
- Be aware of our clients’ competitors’ products.
- Travel on educational/familiarizations trips from time to time.
- Monitor and report on quality of products at all times and keep up to date with product changes.
- Demonstrate good communication skills internally and externally.
- Be customer / client focused.
- Constantly promote a positive image of the company internally and externally.
- Support the decision-making process of management by providing input.
- Keep all information obtained from management confidential if not explicitly told otherwise.
If you have a valid work permit for Namibia and think you are the perfect fit, kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!