Our client is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel.
It is a U.S. company that was incorporated in 1999. Their headquarters are based in New York City and they operate 26 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US and South Africa with sales offices in New York, New Jersey, Australia and London.
Quality & Process Excellence Team
The Quality & Process Excellence function at our client is to drive quality compliance for client business processes and creating value for clients through lean six sigma based process improvements.
The team manages the entire QA management for client processes from establishing QA methodology for new processes to ensuring compliance to meet and exceed customer standards through continuous improvement.
The team is also responsible for driving process improvement and re-engineering across the insurance lifecycle from performing a diagnostic, developing improvement strategy, business case assessment to executing process transformation through stakeholder management and rigorous project management. This team works closely with Insurance Innovation leads to drive the innovation agenda.
- Minimum 6-8 years of total work experience with at least 3-4 years of relevant in BPO Insurance / ITES industry
- Must have Quality compliance Audit working knowledge and/or exposure to Voice related process
- Must have led process improvement / transformation program with significant savings (with at least 3-4 projects led individually)
- Must at least be Six Sigma Green Belt certified and/or Black Belt trained / certified & mentored projects
- Minimum 2 year in current role / assignment
- Graduate degree is a must, degree in a quantitative discipline is preferable (Engineering, Statistics etc.)
“Drive process transformation and continuous improvement initiatives for P&C client engagements while building a process excellence culture and ensuring an effective quality program for clients”
- Drive process management rigor to ensure superior service delivery by meeting / exceeding customer SLAs. This requires extensive interaction with clients to understand and capture all requirements to assist in set up of SLAs and continuously benchmark processes, baseline performance and target setting
- Supporting in development of process improvement and innovation strategy for client business
- Planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for client engagement(s)
- Act as business interface for client transformation teams, EXL transformation, technology and operations teams
- Build relationships with key business leaders and other stakeholders to drive improvements
- Facilitate sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization
- Train / Mentor leadership on quality tools and concepts and mentor GBs and BBs
- Business development in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from quality perspective
- Active participation in client visits, showcasing transformation case-studies
- Responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of QA to meet business, internal and certification requirements; this involves gathering client requirements for building QA plan, supporting migration team for implementation of QA plan for new client processes and consistent delivery on QA program
- Exposure to multiple client environments
- Experience of packaging and showcasing capabilities and solutions, especially to senior leaders
- Evidence of problem solving analytical mindset and comfort with business ambiguity
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Superior written communication skills
Salary: market related
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Starting Date: asap
Please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!