Our client, one of the leading provider of complete iGaming solutions for operators, is looking for German speaking Customer Support Agents, for their Office in Malta.
As a customer support Agent, you will manage all customer queries and requests in line with quality standards in order to ensure a perfect customer experience.
You experienced already the Customer Service Industry, you’re highly target-driven and you prefer to work within a supportive environment – then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Native in German and well-spoken in English
- Experience within the Customer Service industry
- Strong communication, negotiation skills
- Affinity for Teamwork
- Familiarity with relevant computer systems
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Ability to implement new skills
- Manage time efficiently under pressure
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
Salary: Market related salary
- Offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Performance based incentive
- Loyalty Bonus
- Additional incentives/gifts on offer every month for top performers
- Additional government bonus
- Weekday Breakfast!
- Fruit & biscuits daily
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- 3 weeks in-depth initial training
- Ongoing training programme
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining the companies football team
- Weekly classes offered at a fitness club
- Private health insurance
- Discounted price rates in many outlets on the island
- 26 vacation days per year (when working a public holiday you have the option of either having a further day leave or an extra day’s pay)
- Responding to customer queries through various channels in German
- Delivering a high level of service ensuring customer satisfaction
- Selling effectively approach which is beneficial to the company & players
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Update customers portfolio on a regular basis includes all interactions, transactions, complaints etc.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
If you are interested in that position, please send you English CV to:
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
INDUSTRYCustomer Service Jobs
Visa RequirementWork Permit
Related Jobs (17)
Auswandern nach Malta? Deutschsprachige Kundenbetreuung on September 18, 2019 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? Turkish-speaking Customer Support Agent on August 22, 2019 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Portuguese Customer Service Host on July 23, 2019 Permanent