Our client, a provider of cost-efficient contact-center solutions, Marketing services as well as product management, is currently looking for Turkish-speaking Customer Support Agents in Malta.
In this role you would professionally answer client’s inquiries related to e-commerce information via live chat and telephone support within the companies’ guidelines.
If you are a multi-tasking talent, self-motivated and you wish to work in a dynamic environment – then this is the right opportunity for you!
Salary: yearly 25,373 EUR + Relocation package: 1 flight ticket, Extra luggage allowance (up to 10kg), Transfer from airport to hotel, 10 days accommodation in a hotel BB, Real estate agency fee (Up to 400 EUR)
Working hours: Rotating shift schedule (on average 40 hours week)
- Shop discounts on food / services
- Well-being allowance: 400 EUR in one calendar year
- Health Insurance: Hospital scheme
- Performance Bonus: 15% on the monthly salary (After 6 months)
- Government Bonus: 513 EUR
- Free fruit, Free bread / butter / cheese
- Weekly food events, Summer/ special occasions parties
- University degree or similar preferably in technical/ scientific area
- EU passport
- Excellent written and speaking skills in Turkish
- Strong writing and speaking English skills
- Customer service experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ensuring customers queries are addressed in a professional, efficient and prompt manner
- Customers are to be provided with proper support in their own native
- language, be it through emails, telephone or on-site live
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high
- quality customer support;
- Send reports to shift leaders/team leaders/team managers.
- Review customer’s activity and report to team
- leaders/team managers.
- Assist in CRM activities, campaign planning, translation, bonus management
- Other tasks related to the role as requested by
Please note: if you don’t hear from us within a week, consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to: email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSpousal Visa
Related Jobs (16)
Auswandern nach Malta? Deutschsprachige Kundenbetreuung on September 18, 2019 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Portuguese Customer Service Host on July 23, 2019 Permanent
Italian speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on June 25, 2019 Permanent