Our client, a provider of cost-efficient contact-center solutions, Marketing services as well as product management, is currently looking for Turkish-speaking Customer Support Agents in Malta.
In this role you would professionally answer client’s inquiries related to e-commerce information via live chat and telephone support within the companies’ guidelines.
If you are a multi-tasking talent, self-motivated and you wish to work in a dynamic environment – then this is the right opportunity for you!
Salary: yearly 25,373 EUR + Relocation package: 1 flight ticket, Extra luggage allowance (up to 10kg), Transfer from airport to hotel, 10 days accommodation in a hotel BB, Real estate agency fee (Up to 400 EUR)
Working hours: Rotating shift schedule (on average 40 hours week)
- Shop discounts on food / services
- Well-being allowance: 400 EUR in one calendar year
- Health Insurance: Hospital scheme
- Performance Bonus: 15% on the monthly salary (After 6 months)
- Government Bonus: 513 EUR
- Free fruit, Free bread / butter / cheese
- Weekly food events, Summer/ special occasions parties
- University degree or similar preferably in technical/ scientific area
- EU passport
- Excellent written and speaking skills in Turkish
- Strong writing and speaking English skills
- Customer service experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ensuring customers queries are addressed in a professional, efficient and prompt manner
- Customers are to be provided with proper support in their own native
- language, be it through emails, telephone or on-site live
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high
- quality customer support;
- Send reports to shift leaders/team leaders/team managers.
- Review customer’s activity and report to team
- leaders/team managers.
- Assist in CRM activities, campaign planning, translation, bonus management
- Other tasks related to the role as requested by
Please note: if you don’t hear from us within a week, consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to: email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
INDUSTRYCustomer Service Jobs
Visa RequirementSpousal Visa
Related Jobs (25)
Relocation to Cape Town? Spanish-speaking Customer Sales Consultant on January 2, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Norwegian-speaking Customer Service Consultant on January 1, 2020 Permanent
Home-based German-speaking Customer Service Representative on January 20, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? Finnish-speaking Customer Support & Content Writer on January 15, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? Swedish-speaking Customer Support & Content Writer on January 13, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? German-speaking Contact Centre Agent on January 8, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? French-speaking Contact Centre Agent on January 8, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Italian-speaking Customer Service Representative on December 19, 2019 Permanent