Currently, our excellent client is seeking a Russian speaking Travel Consultant with Groups Travel Management experience to provide support services to their company, to successfully quote profitable tour products for existing as well as new clients.
- Secure business and effectively cost products.
- Understand the market and margin control.
- Build up and maintain agent / supplier relationships.
- Source new products.
- Develop own sales strategy to secure more business through existing and new agents.
- Work closely with the team to achieve goals.
- Quote and design successful, creative itineraries and proposals for all market related ADHOC groups, Tour Series and FIT requests.
- Capture and confirm bookings in Tourplan.
- Negotiate with suppliers for better rates, cancellation policies and FOC’s.
- Find new suppliers that offer a good service and better rates.
- Follow up on quotes that have been sent out.
- Successfully run groups bookings.
- Compile welcome packs itineraries.
- Create co-pilots according to itinerary.
- Handling the 24hour emergency phone.
- Prepare guide documentation and brief guide before travel date.
- Work closely with tour guides whilst on tour.
- Instruct debtors to raise invoice.
- Reconcile supplier invoices for processing.
- Assist debtor’s clerk with invoicing / collection queries.
- Reconcile tour guide expense sheets on completion of tours / check guide salary invoices
- Participate in supplier training and workshops.
- Reduce the transaction turnaround time.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and customer care.
- Stay current on events and changes of suppliers / product.
- Travel on educational and familiarization trips.
Salary: market related
Job Type: full-time, permanent
Starting Date: asap
If you are fluent in Russian and qualified for the present position, please forward your CV to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Related Jobs (2)
German speaking Intermediate FIT Consultant – Namibia on April 12, 2019 Permanent