Our Client, one of the leading companies in the FMCG industry is currently looking for a Sales Intern to support their office in Cape Town, South Africa.
This role is hands-on and will give you great exposure, within 1 year, to how an international cosmetic and beauty brand grows and market their products. You will become a member of a high performance – and fun – team, receiving on the job training throughout your internship.
If you’re having a keen sense of commercial acumen, picking up trends and engaging in meaningful relationships with the team – then this is the right opportunity for you!
Please note: EE related role
Salary: Market related
- Degree in Sales Management or equivalent qualification
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Passion for Beauty & Health industry
- Ability to work in teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and Autonomy
- Managing time efficiently
- Attention to Details
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Provide general administrative and analytical support to the sales functions
- Support the Sales Development team with implementation of key initiatives across Africa
- Support cross-functional and multi-brand projects
- Support the Sales Development team to prepare key meetings and events
- Compile and prepare management presentations
- Sales Development Team support in day-to-day business
- Learn how a sales/service department operates and how to effectively market and sell group experiences/ticket packages
- Learn how to analyze and research market trends pertaining to group initiatives
- Learn and understand the role of customer service, client relations
If you are interested in the position, please forward you CV to:
Please note: if you don’t hear from us within a week, consider your application unsuccessful.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSouth African ID