Our Client, one of the leading European manufacturers of power transformers, is currently looking for a fantastic position as Sales Manager in Pretoria, South Africa. The company is operating in several business sectors such as Power Generation and Railways in 42 countries. Furthermore, the company is offering a broad spectrum of clients in more then 50 countries.
In this role you would develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
If you are an expert in Sales Management, experienced already the engineering environment and wish to broaden your horizons in a dynamic company – then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note it’s an EE related Role.
Salary: market related salary
- Degree or equivalent in Sales
- 5-8 years’ experience in working in heavy electrical/ high current engineering environment
- Experience in Sales Management
- Experience in Account management advantageous
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build up quick relationships to clients
- Managing time efficiently
- Attention to Details
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, key accounts and executive sponsors
- Convert opportunities into orders
- Communication with clients via e-mail, phone, online presentations, screen-share and personal meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (e.g. reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations)
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests,
- Updating client’s portfolio on a regular basis
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product
- Assist Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients
If you are suitable for this position, please send your CV to:
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSouth African ID