Our Client, one of the leading European manufacturers of power transformers, is currently looking for a Sales Manager in Pretoria, South Africa. The company is operating in several business sectors such as Power Generation and Railways in 42 countries. Furthermore, the company is offering a broad spectrum of clients in more then 50 countries.
In this role you would develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
If you are an expert in Sales Management, experienced already the engineering environment and wish to broaden your horizons in a dynamic company – then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note it’s an EE related Role.
Salary: market related salary
- Degree or equivalent in Sales
- 5-8 years’ experience in working in heavy electrical/ high current engineering environment
- Experience in Sales Management
- Experience in Account management advantageous
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build up quick relationships to clients
- Managing time efficiently
- Attention to Details
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, key accounts and executive sponsors
- Convert opportunities into orders
- Communication with clients via e-mail, phone, online presentations, screen-share and personal meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (e.g. reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations)
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests,
- Updating client’s portfolio on a regular basis
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product
- Assist Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients
If you are suitable for this position, please send your CV to:
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSouth African ID