Currently, our Client is seeking a Travel Consultant with Groups Travel Management experience to provide support services to their company, to successfully quote profitable tour products for existing as well as new clients.
To successfully quote profitable tour products for existing as well as new clients.
- Secure business and effectively cost products.
- Understand the market and margin control.
- Build up and maintain agent / supplier relationships.
- Source new products.
- Develop own sales strategy to secure more business through existing and new agents.
- Work closely with the team to achieve goals.
Quote and design successful, creative itineraries and proposals for all market related ADHOC groups, Tour Series and FIT requests.
- Capture and confirm bookings in Tourplan.
- Negotiate with suppliers for better rates, cancellation policies and FOC’s.
- Find new suppliers that offer a good service and better rates.
- Follow up on quotes that have been sent out.
- Successfully run groups bookings.
- Compile welcome packs itineraries.
- Create co-pilots according to itinerary.
- Handling the 24hour emergency phone.
- Prepare guide documentation and brief guide before travel date.
- Work closely with tour guides whilst on tour.
- Instruct debtors to raise invoice.
- Reconcile supplier invoices for processing.
- Assist debtors clerk with invoicing / collection queries.
- Reconcile tour guide expense sheets on completion of tours / check guide salary invoices
- Participate in supplier training and workshops.
- Reduce the transaction turnaround time.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and customer care.
- Stay current on events and changes of suppliers / product.
- Travel on educational and familiarizations trips.
We look forward to receiving your informative application including earliest possible starting date.
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 18K – 20K + M/Aid
Related Jobs (2)
German speaking Intermediate FIT Consultant – Namibia on April 12, 2019 Permanent