Our client, one of the leading African booking platforms, is currently looking for a Senior Java Developer. They are specialized in real-time bookings, supporting thousands of businesses such as small guesthouses, B&Bs, apartments or hotels within the African accommodation industry.
If you have minimum of 5 years working experience as Java Developer and you wish to work for a future orientated company – then this the right opportunity for you!
Salary: R50 000– R60 000 per month
To work on technical solutions:
- a) VB / Windows development for the PMS and links to other PMS products
- b) Linux / MySQL / Tomcat / Java/JSP stack at the back.
To develop various systems within the platform:
- internal support system
- internal CRM system
- billing systems
- payments systems
- booking engine
- travel widgets and search systems
- Integrations to APIs (this is large)
- Cloud-based Property Management Systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Developer
- Degree in in I.T. or B.SC Degree in Computer Science or information systems
- VB/Windows development for the PMS (and links to other PMS products)
- Experience in Asp.net, MVC and Web API
- Experience in Linux / MySQL / Tomcat / Java/JSP
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to take instructions/guidance from senior staff
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to:
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
INDUSTRYIT Contractor Jobs
Visa RequirementSouth African ID