Would you like to work where others go on holiday with over 300 sunshine days per year?
Then, this is exactly the right thing for you!
Our Client is looking for an individual who will take full responsibility for the development and execution of SEO strategies to meet aggressive business goals and must be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for affiliate acquisition and network management. You will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results whilst ensuring day-to-day communication with affiliates to optimise all affiliate traffic.
Salary: negotiable + Benefits ( private health insurance + gym membership + monthly team activities/get togethers)
- Ideally possesses previous experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience working with online advertising (Google Adwords, Facebook ads, etc)
- Exceptional understanding of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- A strong command of written and spoken English.
- Swedish or German is considered a plus
- Enjoys working independently
- Strong attention to detail
Roles and responsibilities:
- Daily budgeting of digital advertising accounts, including paid search and paid social
- Reports on ongoing performance of digital advertising accounts
- Build structure, including keywords & ads, for digital advertising accounts
- Performs weekly ad checks for quality control and tactical direction
- Makes recommendations to Digital Strategist for long-term strategic direction of accounts
- Create monthly reports for senior management
- Review metrics for ongoing performance
- Carries out research for potential and current players to determine best applications of tactical efforts
- Work with the content team to ensure work is generated correctly
- Working with marketing and operations teams to pitch new marketing campaign ideas
- Developing landing pages and executing A/B tests
- Creating campaigns and trafficking in advertising platforms (Doubleclick Bid Manager, Adwords, Facebook)
- Optimizing ad campaigns
- Monitoring effectiveness of marketing spend and lifetime value of email subscriptions
- Testing new ad buying strategies and partners
- Drafting, maintaining and interpreting various email acquisition reports and analytics
- Researching and learning new ad buying technologies
If you are a suitable candidate please forward your CV and motivational letter to
We look forward to hearing from you soon!