Our client is currently looking for a Spanish speaking Customer Service Specialist to join their dynamic team! This is a part-time position, working hours are monday to friday 5pm to 9pm.
- Determines customer requirements by answering incoming calls and emails from customers/3rd party clients
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information to customer using relevant CRM tools at your disposal pertaining to products and services
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems to the correct channels.
- Upskills on knowledge by participating in training and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all client and internal emails are responded to and where necessary escalated & followed up with relevant 3rd parties within DD SLA (internal & external);
- Receive clients & internal teams in a professional manner both via email and telephonically
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different customer request via telephone and email correspondence.
- Be second level support for all call centre consultants for irate customers telephonically
- Problem solve all client queries appropriately with relative solutions and escalate where necessary;
- Ensure that any urgent matters are brought to the attention of Team Management promptly such as e.g.: IVR /RT errors
- To be able to assist with non-direct call centre related matters e.g.: translations/IVR recordings RT script amendments
- Manage refunds as per regional requirement’s and as per refund policy and procedures indicated.
- Mobile terminating (MT) and Mobile originating (MO) billing extractions using the dedicated CRM tools
- Refund documentation and procedures followed inclusive of the dates refunds were issued as per finance teams and following up with finance teams if deadlines not adhered too.
- Proof of subscription request and legal cases and documentation on the process
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Computer literacy (basic office suite)
- Preferably existing work permit for South Africa
Job Type: Permanent, part-time
Salary: 10k-15k depending on experience
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Related Jobs (31)
Relocation to Cape Town? Swiss French Customer Service Host on February 18, 2019 Permanent
Spanish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
German speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Japanese speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Swedish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent