Sports Content Marketer – Brazilian-Portuguese language
This is a leading e-commerce marketing company that offers career opportunities in a highly skilled and competitive environment. Their products and services are created by a team of passionate people and marketed to an international audience. If you are driven, have passion, possess superior skill in your chosen field and want exposure in the online environment, working with clients across the world, in multiple currencies, then you could be the perfect fit.
London will be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while their immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town.
Job Functions: Copywriting, Journalist
Shift: 24/7 rotational shifts
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting date: asap, 1st December 2018 in London
Salary: R20k/month (Cape Town)
Salary: £1.360 during training in London
- 1 free meal per day
- 10% shift allowance
- Free accommodation for 3 Months
- Free Uber travels for 3 Months
- Free return Flights to anywhere in the world – Up to R 12.000 flight subsidy
- Free gym membership in our client’s in-house gym
- Relevant 2 years diploma/degree (marketing, economics, sports, journalism, linguistics, literature)
- Native Brazilian Portuguese first language: written ability essential
- English second language: read, write and speak fluently
- Sports or sports betting experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Experience working with CMS tools & Salesforce
- Experience in HTML
- Experience extracting data from databases
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Provide weekend & after-hours support as required
- Good understanding of internet technology and devices, including mobile, tablet, mobile Apps
- Ability to analyse data & interpret results
- Able to work 24/7 shifts
- High attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurized environment
- Drive and energy
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute weekly website and outbound communications content via SMS and Push notification. Ensure the displayed content is relevant to current events and business priority.
- Full responsibility of time management, ensuring all image assets, terms etc. are ready online on the correct platforms in time and linking correctly.
- Full responsibility for the execution of outbound communications campaigns via SMS and Push based on the approved weekly planning including the correct customer segmentation, events and markets.
- Work with In-House CMS system ensuring that the sports offers on the website are relevant, correct and timed according to events and markets
- Manage all content areas with differing approaches for various platforms and languages.
- Ensuring accuracy of all content, flawless in terms of grammar, spelling, layout, tone of voice, compliance etc.
- React to and execute any requests/website spot checks from stakeholders including the retention team and the Sports Content Team Leads.
- Backend management to ensure that the structure is easy to follow and use.
- Attend calls with stakeholders to present and discuss the content schedules.
- Editing and creating images for the website in Photoshop.
- Liaise with traders and marketing teams to create relevant and correct live, in-play sport offers and markets.
- Communicating with and assisting retention team with website images and copy proofing.
- Liaise with the customer service team & inform the teams of in-play and retention initiatives undertaken from Cape Town, where necessary.
- Continuously optimize campaigns through working with the Sports Teams in London and Malta.
- Active role in helping to manage, influence and develop the product.
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with stakeholders (including service areas supporting all regions) to share expertise.
- Follow departmental processes and keeping abreast with all changes at all times.
- Deliver high quality work which is tracked through KPIs.
If you are interested in this vacancy and if you feel you have the ability to perform in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Required languageBrazilian Portuguese