Would you like to work where others go on holiday with over 300 sunshine days per year?
Then, this is exactly the right thing for you!
Our Client is looking for an individual who is fluent in Swedish and English to be responsible for all requests of our customers. Also you will be responsible for the processing of documents and translations.
Salary: Starting on 23.000€ per year + Benefits (private health insurance + gym membership + Relocation support + monthly team activities/get togethers)
- Fluent in both written and oral Swedish and English
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent team player
Roles and responsibilities:
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including: emails, phone and live chats
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the customer experience
- Feedback recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal department
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service own individual productivity, and agent satisfaction targets
- Handling and processing of documents for verification
- Creating content for affiliate websites and social media
- Writing articles for newspapers and news sites (online and offline)
- Handling translations from English to Swedish
If you are a suitable candidate please forward your CV and motivational letter to
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Visa RequirementSpousal Visa
Related Jobs (25)
Relocation to Cape Town? Spanish-speaking Customer Sales Consultant on January 2, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Norwegian-speaking Customer Service Consultant on January 1, 2020 Permanent
Home-based German-speaking Customer Service Representative on January 20, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? Finnish-speaking Customer Support & Content Writer on January 15, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? Swedish-speaking Customer Support & Content Writer on January 13, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? German-speaking Contact Centre Agent on January 8, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Malta? French-speaking Contact Centre Agent on January 8, 2020 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Italian-speaking Customer Service Representative on December 19, 2019 Permanent