The Junior Media Analyst will support our clients’ Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Client Success teams from our clients’ Cape Town office. This person should be enthusiastic, analytical, hard-working, and self-motivated.
The Junior Media Analyst will collect and evaluate information available publicly using our clients’ proprietary software technology. Using this information, the Media Analyst will collate key insights which inform on B2B clients’ decision-making across a range of industries including government, universities, retail, banking and other. This individual should be clued up on current events, have a strong understanding of online, traditional and social media, be a team player, and be excited to learn about a variety of industries.
Our clients’ office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which team work, learning and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all of our clients’ employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research.
- Gather, interpret and compile media evaluation reports in Swedish for business to business clients.
- Become an expert user on the latest media intelligence SaaS platforms.
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of all work to clients.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (write and speak on a business level)
- University degree (any discipline)
- Experience in Data Analytics and Research Analysis
- Exceptional communication & writing skills in both languages
- Full computer literacy (MS Office)
Salary: R18,000, R21,600 OTE
Starting Date: February 2019
Job Type: full-time, permanent
If you are fluent in Swedish and ready to take on this exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Offered SalaryR18.000, R21.600 OTE
Required languagefluent Swedish
Visa RequirementSpousal Visa