Our amazing Client operating in the BPO industry and also based in Cape Town, currently has an exciting position available for driven Customer Service Team Leaders. Your 5 years’ Team Leader experience within the BPO industry coupled with excellent people management skills is highly sought after by our Client.
Drive overall performance and manage a team. Responsible for supervisory support through transaction monitoring and delivering results as per Service Level Agreement targets / timelines around TAT, call service levels, Customer satisfaction scores etc. Produce reports to gauge process performance. Steer process meetings / calls to a logical conclusion. Manage people targets for engagement and attrition, and sustain consistent processes to deliver on client expectations.
- Process performance – as per agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Attrition – as per agreed targets.
- Quality and productivity Improvement – as per agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Level of subject matter expertise
- Payment Authorisation Accuracy – as per agreed SLAs KPIs
Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor
- Manage teams and ensure quality and productivity targets are met
- Motivate team members and control attrition
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in the shortest possible time frame
- Handle escalations.
- Provide inputs on process and system to the team members.
- Client Interaction, where required at the level of Supervisors
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Collect and provide data required for various audits like ISO/COPC etc.
- Ensure that all agents in their process know their goals and how they are linked to the Organization’s quality policy
- Effectively manage queue and balancing of work loads
Grade 12 and Graduation (in any stream) or diploma with a minimum of 15 years of education.
5-7 years of work experience in Business Process Off-shoring preferably in Insurance industry. Candidates should have at least two year of supervisory experience.
Competencies & Skills
- Knowledge of the function, process and systems.
- Ability to use the desktop computer systems
- Coaching and Feedback ability.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Values & Behavior
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Quality Orientation.
- Empathy for effective on the job coaching and feedback.
Remuneration & Benefits
- R 22 000 basic salary
- Shift allowance as per BCEA
- Shifts between 12pm and 12am
- Monthly Medical Aid Allowance of R764 (Discovery Health)
- Monthly Pension contribution of 5% by employer and 5% by employee
- Employee Wellness:
- Employee Assistance Program
- In-house gym & personal trainer in the mornings
- In-house clinic
- Subsidized meals
- Incentive scheme
- Reward & Recognition programs
If this sounds like you, please forward your updated CV to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking to you then!
QualificationMatric Grade 12
Visa RequirementSpousal Visa