Our amazing Client operating in the BPO industry and also based in Cape Town, currently has an exciting position available for driven Customer Service Team Leaders. Your 5 years’ Team Leader experience within the BPO industry coupled with excellent people management skills is highly sought after by our Client.
Drive overall performance and manage a team. Responsible for supervisory support through transaction monitoring and delivering results as per Service Level Agreement targets / timelines around TAT, call service levels, Customer satisfaction scores etc. Produce reports to gauge process performance. Steer process meetings / calls to a logical conclusion. Manage people targets for engagement and attrition, and sustain consistent processes to deliver on client expectations.
- Process performance – as per agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Attrition – as per agreed targets.
- Quality and productivity Improvement – as per agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Level of subject matter expertise
- Payment Authorisation Accuracy – as per agreed SLAs KPIs
Any other essential function that may occur from time to time as directed by the Supervisor
- Manage teams and ensure quality and productivity targets are met
- Motivate team members and control attrition
- Monitor transactions on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in the shortest possible time frame
- Handle escalations.
- Provide inputs on process and system to the team members.
- Client Interaction, where required at the level of Supervisors
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Collect and provide data required for various audits like ISO/COPC etc.
- Ensure that all agents in their process know their goals and how they are linked to the Organization’s quality policy
- Effectively manage queue and balancing of work loads
Grade 12 and Graduation (in any stream) or diploma with a minimum of 15 years of education.
5-7 years of work experience in Business Process Off-shoring preferably in Insurance industry. Candidates should have at least two year of supervisory experience.
Competencies & Skills
- Knowledge of the function, process and systems.
- Ability to use the desktop computer systems
- Coaching and Feedback ability.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Values & Behavior
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Quality Orientation.
- Empathy for effective on the job coaching and feedback.
Remuneration & Benefits
- R 22 000 basic salary
- Shift allowance as per BCEA
- Shifts between 12pm and 12am
- Monthly Medical Aid Allowance of R764 (Discovery Health)
- Monthly Pension contribution of 5% by employer and 5% by employee
- Employee Wellness:
- Employee Assistance Program
- In-house gym & personal trainer in the mornings
- In-house clinic
- Subsidized meals
- Incentive scheme
- Reward & Recognition programs
If this sounds like you, please forward your updated CV to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking to you then!
QualificationMatric Grade 12
Visa RequirementSpousal Visa
Related Jobs (9)
National Learning and Development Manager, Global Cosmetic Company on February 19, 2019 Permanent
Quality and Process Excellence Manager – Cape Town on November 16, 2018 Permanent