- Exposure to managing complex Networks (MPLS, IPsec VPN) with good knowledge of Cisco – Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Site Leader for managing all aspects of day to day Technology Operations
- Ensure availability of Technology Services (Network / System, Voice) Operations.
- Good Understanding of Statutory compliance regulations (PCI-DSS / SOX / ITGC)
- Client Service Delivery with a strong customer centric attitude.
- Technology Infrastructure lead responsible for managing switching and routing. Good understanding of Firewalls, IPS / IDS, Storage environment.
- Lead site level operations to ensure availability – Include Helpdesk Operations, Data Center Operations, Site level Change management, Incident Management aligned to ITIL.
- Responsible for identifying, implementing and review of service improvement initiatives. Drive productivity improvements as per plan and control cost of operation.
- Client Portfolio Management – End of End documentation / reporting ready & up-to-date for any business requirement.
- Participation in Service delivery Reviews on SLA adherence, ongoing projects with Client and Internal stakeholders.
- Driving Effectiveness of Compliance & Information Security as part of Service Delivery of client processes. – Shoulder responsibility and work with Internal Audit Teams to meet compliance requirements.
- Liaison with the Client to understand delivery requirements and effectively engage and communicate expectations to the Internal Teams.
- Major Incidents Database – Capturing of all Client processes Downtimes / Application Issues & Major Downtimes for usage in future.
- Good understanding of Networking, Systems, Voice and business applications.
- CCNA, CCNP or relevant certification.
- An industry recognized certification like ITIL / ITSM is an advantage.
Process Specific Skills
- Ability to interface and communicate at all levels within the company and Client organizations.
- Understanding of Enterprise Business Processes, IT Process, and Service Delivery is vital.
- Working knowledge of MS office, MS Project and Visio.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a cross functional environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer Centric attitude with ability to connect with global customers and work with Global teams.
- Good listening and consultative skills.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Graduate, Preference for B.E. / B.Tech with industry recognized certifications like CCNA, CCNP, ITIL/ ITSM.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years in managing network operations at L3 level or SME.
- Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 environment.
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Related Jobs (7)
Quality and Process Excellence Manager – Cape Town on November 16, 2018 Permanent