Our client is currently looking for a Turkish speaking Customer Service Specialist to join their dynamic team!
- Determines customer requirements by answering incoming calls and emails from customers/3rd party clients
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information to customer using relevant CRM tools at your disposal pertaining to products and services
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems to the correct channels.
- Upskills on knowledge by participating in training and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all client and internal emails are responded to and where necessary escalated & followed up with relevant 3rd parties within DD SLA (internal & external);
- Receive clients & internal teams in a professional manner both via email and telephonically
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different customer request via telephone and email correspondence.
- Be second level support for all call centre consultants for irate customers telephonically
- Problem solve all client queries appropriately with relative solutions and escalate where necessary;
- Ensure that any urgent matters are brought to the attention of Team Management promptly such as e.g.: IVR /RT errors
- To be able to assist with non-direct call centre related matters e.g.: translations/IVR recordings RT script amendments
- Manage refunds as per regional requirement’s and as per refund policy and procedures indicated.
- Mobile terminating (MT) and Mobile originating (MO) billing extractions using the dedicated CRM tools
- Refund documentation and procedures followed inclusive of the dates refunds were issued as per finance teams and following up with finance teams if deadlines not adhered too.
- Proof of subscription request and legal cases and documentation on the process
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Computer literacy (basic office suite)
- Preferably existing work permit for South Africa
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: 10k-15k depending on experience
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Offered Salary10k - 15k
Related Jobs (23)
Spanish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
German speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Japanese speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Swedish speaking Outbound Sales Host – Green Point, Cape Town on February 12, 2019 Permanent
Kundenservice in Kapstadt – Auswandern nach Südafrika / Cape Town on January 21, 2019 PermanentPermanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Danish Customer Service Host on March 27, 2019 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Norwegian Customer Service Agent on June 21, 2018 Permanent