- Determines customer requirements by answering incoming calls and emails from customers/3rd party clients
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information to customer using relevant CRM tools at your disposal pertaining to products and services
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems to the correct channels.
- Upskills on knowledge by participating in training and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all client and internal emails are responded to and where necessary escalated & followed up with relevant 3rd parties within DD SLA (internal & external);
- Receive clients & internal teams in a professional manner both via email and telephonically
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different customer request via telephone and email correspondence.
- Be second level support for all call centre consultants for irate customers telephonically
- Problem solve all client queries appropriately with relative solutions and escalate where necessary;
- Ensure that any urgent matters are brought to the attention of Team Management promptly such as e.g.: IVR /RT errors
- To be able to assist with non-direct call centre related matters e.g.: translations/IVR recordings RT script amendments
- Manage refunds as per regional requirement’s and as per refund policy and procedures indicated.
- Mobile terminating (MT) and Mobile originating (MO) billing extractions using the dedicated CRM tools
- Refund documentation and procedures followed inclusive of the dates refunds were issued as per finance teams and following up with finance teams if deadlines not adhered too.
- Proof of subscription request and legal cases and documentation on the process
In the absence of a team leader, it may be required that you:
- Extract reports on daily/weekly call statistics for the entire call centre, compiling it and sending it to the region accounts managers.
- To extract and also quality assess/score calls pertaining to call centre KPI’s
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Computer literacy (basic office suite)
- Preferably existing work permit for South Africa
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time / Full-time
Starting date: as soon as possible / 1 December 2018
Salary: 5k for part-time, 10k for full-time
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to talking to you!
Related Jobs (18)
German speaking Customer Service Specialist – Cape Town on October 31, 2018 Permanent
Customer Service Consultant – Australian Campaign, night shifts – Cape Town on October 26, 2018 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Danish Customer Service Host on June 21, 2018 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Norwegian Customer Service Agent on June 21, 2018 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Dutch / Flemish Customer Service on June 21, 2018 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Finnish Customer Service Agent on June 21, 2018 Permanent
Relocation to Cape Town? Portuguese Customer Service Host on June 21, 2018 Permanent
Relocation To Cape Town? Spanish Customer Service Agent on June 21, 2018 Permanent